Here are some grown in shots of the supertank created by James Findley which he has titled ‘Pebbles’.
We’ll publish more photo footage as well as a video in the future. We’ll also publish a full setup specification.
It measures a huge 305cm x 61cm x 61cm (approx. 1200 Litres) and is currently on display in our gallery showroom. Visit us to see it for yourself.
Basic Setup Specifications
- Aquarium – 305cm x 61cm x 61cm high (approximately) TGM all acrylic aquarium
- Stand – TGM marble tiled custom build
- Filtration & Heating – Eheim Professionel 3 filter with filter wool and 9 litres of Sera Siporax & Aqua Medic Titanium 500w aquarium heater
- CO2 – TGM Custom Kit; 3KG bottle, Aqua Medic 1000 inline CO2 diffuser
- Lighting – Arcadia Series 4 triple 150W metal halide with twin 54W T5
Closeup of one section:
Corner angle view:
More photos to be released in the future!
The International Aquatic Plants Layout Contest (IAPLC) is the world’s || Read More
This excellent book/catalogue is available in full for free online || Read More
#Aquascape Tutorial Guide Video & photo gallery with over 100 photos. #plantedtank #aquarium https://t.co/zv7s1iNmuF
#Aquascape Tutorial Guide: Shallow #Aquarium by James Findley 'Continuity'. #aquascaping #plantedtank… https://t.co/amxYGC3GIw
James has finished the hardscape for his latest aquascape. Planting will commence in a week https://t.co/3hBckGZmFU… https://t.co/fG6aohp3Yc