Hardscape Buying Guide
Hardscape is a vital element in aquascaping: it is the bones of the aquascape – if you get the hardscape right the rest of the scape will fall into place easily and effectively. We have a very wide variety of hardscape so we thought we would create this Hardscape Buying Guide to help you navigate our selection and make the right choice for your aquascape.
Hardscape = anything used to form the structure of your aquascape – normally wood or/and stone.
Layout Materials = another name for hardscape.
Inert = will not affect the water chemistry of your aquascape.
• All our hardscape is tested and suitable for use in aquascaping.
• We only select hardscape pieces that are a suitable size and shape for aquascaping.
• Our range of hardscape is wide and varied so you can achieve a huge variety of looks.
• We have a large amount of each type of hardscape to ensure that there is always a lot of each material to choose from.
• This means that there is a much higher chance that you will find the ‘perfect piece’ for your aquascape.