Not all LEDs are created equal…..the ADA Aquasky is a stunningly beautiful, extremely effective LED light that has been designed by Takashi Amano and ADA specifically for use in Nature Aquairums.
These lights are excellent LED lights: designed to be elegant, minimal and classic so as not to detract any attention from your layout.
The LED lights are highly efficient and are able to achieve great plant growth even on tough plants that require high light.
These are quite simply the only LED lights we have found that not only work but also look good.
Many LED lights that are marketed for aquariums are not sufficient for the plant growth we desire in our Nature Aquariums, but these ADA lights, like everything ADA, are perfectly designed for Nature Aquarium use. The ADA Aquasky uses high luminosity LEDs, with bespoke aluminium casing and vents to reduce heat. Put simply…not all LEDs are created equal.
The Aquasky has long been awaited….and it will not disappoint.
Available in 5 sizes – please choose the correct size for your aquarium:
- Aquasky 301 – for 30cm tanks: ADA Cube Garden sizes 30-C and 30-W
- Aquasky 361 – for 36cm tanks: ADA Cube Garden sizes Mini M (but only the new size Mini M)
- Aquasky 451 – for 45cm tanks
- Aquasky 601 – a single light model for a 60cm aquarium with less plants or lower light plants (not cmpatible with 8mm aquariums)
- Aquasky 602 – a twin light model for a 60cm aquarium that provides enough light enough for heliophytic plants. Perfect for heavily planted aquariums (not compatible with 8mm aquariums)
Please note: the Aquasky is not yet available in larger sizes since LED technology is not yet advanced enough for LEDs to be sufficient for plant growth beyond these sizes. In our experience, any LEDs that are marketed as being suitable for larger aquariums are simply not suitable for Nature Aquarium plant growth.
*This product will require a transformer/UK/Japanese converter for use in the UK which must be purchased separately*