The ADA Do!aqua Poppy Glass creates water flow suitable for keeping fishes that prefer gentle water flow, such as betta and killifish in an aquatic plant layout. Depending on the placement of the outflow pipe, the water surface ripples adequately and provides aeration and a reducing effect of the oil film.
ADA developed the Do!aqua range for beginners, so all the products in this range are designed to be simple to use and cost effective whilst still meeting the high standards of ADA and Takashi Amano.
Available sizes include;
Do!aqua Poppy Glass Outflow Lily Pipe;
- Do!aqua Poppy Glass PP-1 13mm (for aquarium 45-60cm)
- Do!aqua Poppy Glass PP-2 13mm (for aquarium 90-120cm)
- Do!aqua Poppy Glass PP-3 17mm (for aquarium 120-180cm)
Do!aqua Poppy Glass Inflow Lily Pipe;
- Do!aqua Poppy Glass PV-1 13mm (for aquarium 45-60cm)
- Do!aqua Poppy Glass PV-2 13mm (for aquarium 90cm)
- Do!aqua Poppy Glass PV-3 17mm (for aquarium 90-120cm)
* Size of Poppy Glass may have a slight deviation partially due to its production process.