The ADA Do!aqua Poppy Glass creates water flow suitable for keeping fishes that prefer gentle water flow, such as betta and killifish in an aquatic plant layout. Depending on the placement of the outflow pipe, the water surface ripples adequately and provides aeration and a reducing effect of the oil film.
ADA developed the Do!aqua range for beginners, so all the products in this range are designed to be simple to use and cost effective whilst still meeting the high standards of ADA and Takashi Amano.
Available sizes include;
Do!aqua Poppy Glass Outflow Lily Pipe;
- Do!aqua Poppy Glass PP-1 13mm
- Do!aqua Poppy Glass PP-2 13mm
- Do!aqua Poppy Glass PP-3 17mm
Do!aqua Poppy Glass Inflow Lily Pipe;
- Do!aqua Poppy Glass PV-1 13mm
- Do!aqua Poppy Glass PV-2 13mm
- Do!aqua Poppy Glass PV-3 17mm
* Size of Poppy Glass may have a slight deviation partially due to its production process.