This moss can be usefull in Wabi Kusa and is naturally antiseptic and resistant to pathogens including botritis.
It may be mixed with other soil/planting mixes and has superb water retention and oxygen holding properties.
Used in WW1 as a wound dressing is also indispensible in the growing of orchids and carnivorous plant species and makes a fantastic top dressing for any potted display.
New Zealand Sphagnum moss is a versatile product renowned for its remarkable natural properties; it is long lasting with an excellent water holding capacity.
It can be used-
– As a decorative enhancement
– By commercial and hobby growers in the cultivation of various orchids
– In the Floristry industry
– For reptile bedding
– As an additive to increase water holding in other substrates
– For assisting with young plant growth
– By carnivorous plant growers
In stock now.