A truly beautiful stone displaying the most natural hues of blue-green and grey, perfect for Nature Aquariums and aquascaping.
This stone was used by professional British aquascaper James Findley in our 1600 litre Iwagumi Nature Aquarium.
– Beautiful colour and shape
– Can be broken down into smaller pieces
– Available in a large range of sizes
– Ideal for all sizes of aquarium, from nano to 1600 litre!
– As used by James Findley
– Please specify what size you would like in the ‘order comments’
– for Nano, please purchase at least 1kg
– for Small, please purchase at least 2kg
– for Medium, please purchase at least 3kg
– for Large, please purchase at least 8kg
– for XL please purchase at least 15kg
Aquascaping Tips: TGM’s Blue Stone can be split and broken down into smaller pieces; this can be very useful when building up a particular shape or structure and is excellent for creating a shelving effect in the aquarium where different levels in height are required.
The smaller pieces of stone can be used on their side as small dams or barricades to hold the substrate in place and prevent it from slipping.
TGM’s Blue Stone is available in all sizes ranging from small nano pieces to individual stones of great character weighing more than 50 kilograms. Whatever the size of tank, from a 20 litre nano to a 6000 litre giant, this is an excellent natural stone to choose and may be used to stunning effect..